Around Geelong Dental Care’s reshaping or recontouring of the teeth procedure is a cosmetic dental treatment to fix crocked teeth. Dentists can fix teeth shape disorders easily by this treatment process.
The dentist will remove small amounts of tooth enamel to a certain extend to change the shape and the size of the tooth. Recontouring of teeth is also called enameloplasty.
Dentist recontouring process, sometimes can also remove more enamel that may cause the dentin to be exposed and the tooth can become little sensitive.
The dentists can do recontouring at the chair-side in a short duration appointments. It is is also a painless cosmetic dental treatment that is very affordable. The treatment results can also be seen immediately.
Recontouring of the teeth can also be used in combination with other dental treatments, like dental veneers or dental bonding. This cosmetic dental treatments are done by the dentists to improve the smile and the looks.
Fix minor imperfections of the teeth with Recontouring.
- Fix small chips in the tooth
- Remove out bulges or pits in a tooth’s enamel
- Realign slight irregular tooth shapes caused by too many or uneven teeth
- Realign the length of the canines called the pointed eye teeth
- Remove crevices or overlaps between teeth thereby improving plaque and tartar control accumulation on the teeth
If you want to learn more or understand, what is re-contouring. Call our dentists in Norlane. Our dentists are ready to help with information and the cost associated to this treatment. Book your next re-contouring appointments with our dentists to fix your non shape teeth.