Oral surgery procedures with our dentists range from removing a tooth or treating lesions in the mouth.
Dental procedures like impacted wisdom teeth removal or removal of cancerous lesions may be done by a specialist dental surgeon.
Dentist removal of teeth procedure requires local anesthesia to the area of the teeth and to its surroundings. The teeth are removed by the dentist using dental forceps.
If the dental extraction is complicated. The dentist might need to cut the gums and some bone structure for the removal of tooth.
Dentist recommends removing the tooth for various reason. The most common one, being a big deep hole on the tooth, as this tooth cannot be saved by fillings or root canal treatments.
Dentist Tooth Extraction Process
- X-ray is taken to check the shape, size of the tooth and the positions of various anatomical structures.
- Numbing cream is also applied by the dentist to the gums and the needle is given.
- The area is also checked for numbness and the tooth is made loose, and then the dentist removes the tooth by using forceps.
- Gauze is placed in the area.
- Post-operative instructions are explained , spare gauze and instruction sheet is given by the dentist. Painkillers and antibiotics may also be prescribed by the dentists.
If you need any tooth removed or teeth extracted. We have expert tooth removal dentists. Please call our dentist to know our tooth extraction costs and the removal procedure. Book your next tooth removal dentist appointments with us.